The 28th Annual Passport to Dry Creek Valley – Sonoma Wine Country’s premier wine and food festival – is back on April 29 and 30. Over the course of one unforgettable weekend, guests are invited to experience all the finest flavors and sensations Sonoma has to offer. Each pass to the festival includes access to:
- Over 45 participating Dry Creek Valley wineries.
- Elaborate themed celebrations at each winery.
- Exquisite food and wine pairings.
- The best Sonoma County chefs.
- An intimate series of winemaker lunches & dinners.
- Grape-to-glass experiences in the wine world’s most coveted vineyards.